Fundraiser: THIS DEAL IS SOLD OUT! Use Code SFF on Sertoma's Website to save $10 off your ticket
Virginia Beach Field House
Highlights:Norfolk Sertoma Club's 4th Annual Fall Fest Taste of the Town Fundraiser will once again have over a ten restaurants and caterers serving samplings of signature dishes and drinks, local craft beers on tap, top-shelf bourbon tastings, fine wines, full bar, large silent auction, valet parking and entertainment!
THIS DEAL IS SOLD OUT! Use Promo Code SFF on Sertoma's Website to save $10 off your ticket here: http://norfolksertomaclub.org/tickets
The Sertoma Club of Norfolk's 4th Annual Fall Fest
Where: Norfolk International Terminal Crumbley House - 7737 Hampton Blvd, Norfolk, VA 23510
When: October 6 from 1 to 6 pm
Why: This year's proceeds are benefiting EVMS Sertoma Club of Norfolk Temporal Bone Lab.
- a “taste of the town” with 10 local restaurants and caterers serving signature dishes
- local craft beers on tap
- top-shelf bourbon tastings
- fine wines
- full bar with top shelf liquor
- large silent auction
- free valet parking
- live music with the Tiki Bar Band
- Large tent - will be fun rain or shine
Restaurants and caterers serving samplings of signature dishes:
- Aberdeen Barn
- FM Restaurant
- The Green Onion
- Mermaid Catering
- The Waterside District
- the ten top
- Wickers Crab Pot
- Twist Martini & Associates
- The Barrel Room
- Clementine's at Riverview
Tiki Bar Band: Billy Kendra, Mike Binetti and friends, playing beach music and oldies; the music you would iike to hear sitting in a Tiki Bar!see Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1673208596131357/
Photos from Fall Fest:
see photos from Fall Fest 2017 HERE
This offer is sold out, you can purchase your tickets for $40 on Norfolk Sertoma Club's website here using promo code SFF: http://norfolksertomaclub.org/tickets
- Your name will be on the Will Call list at the event.
- Rain or shine even.
- There are no refunds. No exceptions.
- 21 and over ONLY.
- By purchasing your ticket, you agree to these terms.
- Questions? Call Nicole Maxino at 757 652 0808