Event Deal: 8th Annual Chesapeake Wine Festival - Tasting Tickets AND Tables
Kitchen Ambush at Stratford University
Benefit for The Chesapeake Rotary Club - 100% volunteer and 100% for charity. In the past 7 years they have raised over $1,200,000 for local charities
When: October 14 from 1 to 6pm
Where: Chesapeake City Park - 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA (see map to the right)
Tickets are $35 / will be $40.00 at the gate (if available) online here: www.cheswine.com
Tasting tickets include:
- unlimited sampling privileges
- souvenir wine glass.
- seating at a Premier Reserved Table!
- more info below
- Reserved Table for 8 w/Linen
- 8 General Tasting Tickets
- 8 Souvenir Tasting Glasses
- more info below
All Tickets Includes:
- unlimited tastings from 20 premier Virginia Wineries
- wines from all over the world in the International Wine Village
- Visit the many wine villages within the festival where you will meet the experts and have the opportunity to learn about your favorite grapes, vineyards, and wineries.
- live music with Lewis McGehee and 501 Supreme
- artisans from Hampton Roads and surrounding areas will present their finest creations of wine apparel, wine accessories, award winning art and more!
About Chesapeake Wine Fest:
- one of the most popular and successful charitable events in our area’s history.
- In the past 7 years over $1,200,000 has been distributed to local charities
- over 2000 attendees last year
- Take a virtual trip around the globe and taste some of the region’s and the world’s finest wines.
- presented by Priority Automotive
- takes place at Chesapeake City Park - 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA
|Grapevine Restaurant (Ital)|
|Chesapeake Bay Catering|
|Off the Hook|
|Strawberry Street Cafe|
|Coastal Kettle Corn|
|Sherris Crab Cakes|
- Free Parking
- This is a rain-or-shine event. Plan to have a fantastic day, no matter what the weather!
- No pets.
- Attendees should be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Blankets, coolers and lawn chairs are permitted. Outside food is permitted. No outside alcohol or wine permitted