Today's Deal: Captain Jack’s Pirate Dance Club Party & Cruise - 21+ Event in Virginia Beach - Good for 1, 2, 4 or 8 people
Captain Jack's Pirate Ship Adventures
Highlights:Pirate Dance Club Party and Cruise on the Ocean! 1.5 Hour Cruise in the inlet and the ocean with DJ, dancing, mixed drinks, beer and wine.
- Voted one of the Top 5 Places to have fun in Virginia Beach!
- Choose between single ticket, 2-pack, 4-pack or 8-pack of tickets
- Pirate Dance Club Party and Cruise
- 1.5 Hour Cruise on a Pirate Ship!
- Available every Friday and Saturday at 8pm thru September 30
- Questions? Call (757) 305-9700
- Fun adult cruise aboard a 65-foot Spanish galleon replica
- Perfect for Birthday Parties, Graduation, Friends in Town, While On Vacation
- In the inlet and the ocean (winds permitting)
- Club Style DJ and dancing
- Shoot the cannon. See dolphins. Watch a bawdy pirate skit.
- Mixed drinks, beer and wine available for purchase
- Something FUN and different to do with friends or a date
- Cash Bar and Snack Bar available
- Jello shots, Fire Ball and Jager.
- Come as you are, but we encourage everyone to dress like a pirate! High heels are a bad idea.
- You can use your voucher any Friday and Saturday thru September 30
- A limited number of discount vouchers will be sold
- Souvenir guns, swords, eye patches, etc are available for sale. A picture taken as you board will be available to purchase for $5.
Please read all details on this information page: http://www.virginiabeachpirateship.com/VBhotdeals
Visit the website here: http://www.virginiabeachpirateship.com/
Visit the Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/captjacksclub21Questions? Call (757) 305-9700
- Reservations are required. Register online here: http://www.virginiabeachpirateship.com/ with the 5-digit Voucher Code that appears above the bar code on your voucher.. You may also call (757) 305-9700 to register
- Please do not wait until the last weekend to try to use your voucher.
- Ages 21 and up only. Must Show ID
- Cruise begins at 8pm. Please arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 for boarding
- If arriving by car, come to their free lot at 215 Atlantic Ave, on the oceanfront at 2nd St beside the Schooner Inn. We have a free shuttle to the ship. If riding bikes or walking, you can come directly to ship at 308 Mediterranean Ave. We have no car parking at the ship.
- Guests should arrive 30 mins prior to departure when using our oceanfront parking lot. Unclaimed reservations will be made available to others 10 mins prior to departure unless we are aware that you are in route.
- Tax $1 and gratuity not included
- Don't drink and drive.
- Virginia Beach Shuttle (VB Wave) is available until midnight to keep all shipmates safe from harm after the vessel docks.
- Captain Jack is pleased to provide shuttle service to our parking lot as well as other locations within a reasonable distance.
- Download the Uber app and receive your first ride Free with code NicoleM690
- Download the Lyft app and receive your first ride Free with code Nick11638
- In the event of rain and thunderstorms, check the adult FaceBook page (https://www.facebook.com/captjacksclub21) or call 757-305-9700. Reservations are required, so they contact everyone if they have to cancel.
- You have until the last Saturday in September 2017 to use your voucher