Today's Deal: Tie Dye a Shirt - Use Voucher for Fun with the Kids, Wine & Dye Nights, Dog's Day Out & more!
Benefit for Chesapeake Rotary
- The area's only do-it-yourself tie dye shop!
- Tye Dye it Yourself - where you can bring your children, friends, co-workers and more to create unique items to wear or gift!
- Convenintly located on Witchduck Road right off the 264 exit near the JCC in Kempsville Square Shopping Center
- The staff will teach you how to create a design of your choosing. You may also bring your own item to dye!
- Tie-dye is fun to do and everyone gets to go home with something to wear that will remind them of all the fun they had for years to come.
- Wine and Dye night are Wednesday, Friday and Saturday! Bring your own beer or wine, meet new friends and create a cute shirt (or dress for an additional $10)! 7 to 9pm
- The white shirts and dresses are 100% cotton and tie-dyes beautifully
- Perfect activity for groups of friends & family, birthday parties, baby showers, family reunion, camp & church groups & more
- A percentage of all money spent at Tye Dye it yourself will be donated to KelsKids scholarship funds. KelsKids is a local non-profit that teaches children with exceptional needs to learn to swim and sup.
Winter hours October through April - Stop by any time! No reservations required!
- Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 11am to 7pm - regular hours with special events (below) beginning at 7pm
- Sunday's noon to 5pm
- 7pm to 9pm every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday - Wine and DYE night (ages 21+)
- 7pm to 9pm every 3rd Friday - Beer Pong and Dye night
- 12pm to 5pm every 1st Sunday - Dog's Day Out
See detailed information about these special events below
Special events - Weekly and Monthly:
- Dye-ing to battle your beer pong skills? Every 3rd Friday of the month at 7pm is Beer Pong & Dye! Use your voucher or purchase a minimum of one $10 item to play
- Dye-ing to get your dogs out? Every 1st Sunday from noon to 5pm you can bring your well behaved, hose trained, up-to-date on shots) dog to die a new bandana or bring your own 100% cotton dog apparel and receive 10% off any item for yourself.
- Wine & Dye Night every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 7 to 9pm! Bring your own beer or wine, meet new friends and create a cute shirt (or dress for an additional $10)!
- Birthday parties, group and special events, can be scheduled for any day and time at their shop or they bring the mobile tye dyed van to your location! Fun for all ages and abilities.
- Fun for all ages. Children must be accompanied by parents.
- Other items to tye dye: Socks - $4/a pair, bandanas - $5, dresses - $30, wreaths and dream catchers - $25 to $35
- Bring any of your own 100% cotton item!
- Only 30 available at this price!
- Closed Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- May purchase as many as you like for your friend and as gifts
- Everything you need to make unique one of a kind items for your wardrobe or a gift is included