Event Deal: Wasserhund and The Noblemen's 3rd Annual Oktoberfest at Hunt Club Farm
- The biggest German Beer Festival in Hampton Roads!
- Support local charitable organization The Noblemen
- Musical guests The Deloreans 80's Band
- Featuring over 30 craft breweries, including a wide variety of German beers
- Fabulous views of the Oceana Air Show!
- Eight chefs battling it out for a Golden Ticket to the Wold Food Competition in November
- Only 75 tickets will be sold at this price
- Admission includes full beer pours from every brewery attending.
- Your discount ticket options are:
- admission for 1 (save $10) - Only 2 remain
- admission for 2 (save $25) - Only 2 remain
When: Saturday, September 22, 12 to 6pm.
Where: Hunt Club Farm - 2388 London Bridge Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Presented by: Wasserhund Brewery, Kitchen Ink Food and The Noblemen
A portion of proceeds will be donated to The Noblemen to support local charities
This event will serve as the quintessential Oktoberfest for our area featuring:
- Over 30 craft breweries including a wide variety of German beers
- Traditional German food and other food trucks - available for purchase
- Long bench style seating.
- Festival games and atmosphere
- Artisan Vendors
- Opening ceremony with German music by Dan Smith
- Featured musical guests: The Delorean's 80's Band
- German dance performances
- A very special food demonstration
- A brawt competition
- A large tented area
- German Dog Costume Parade
- Admission to the best Oktoberfest in Coastal Virginia
- Full beer pours from every brewery attending.
- A plastic tasting mug with beer pours from every brewery attending!
- Adult games such as: Giant Connect 4, Mega Wire, Hi Striker, Giant Jenga, Ball Roll, Home Run Derby, Ring Toss, Shuffle Board, Slapshot Hockey, and Cornhole
- Petting zoo and bounce houses for family friendly fun
- Eight chefs battling it out for a Golden Ticket to the World Food Comprtition
- Fabulous views of the Oceana Air Show
- All live music and entertainment featuring The Delorean's 80's Band
- Wasserhund Brewing Company
- Pleasure House Brewing
- Big Ugly Brewing Company
- Home Republic
- The St. George Brewing Company
- The Virginia Beer Company
- Alewerks Brewing Company
- Brass Cannon Brewing
- The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery
- Rip Rap Brewing Co.
- The Bold Mariner Brewing Company
- Smartmouth Beer
- Tradition Brewing Company
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Virginia Beach
- Reaver Beach Brewing Co.
- Back Bay Brewing
- O'Connor Brewing Co.
- CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company
- Benchtop Brewing Company
- Bearded Bird Brewing Co.
- MoMac Brewing Company
- Young Veterans Brewing Company
- Commonwealth Brewing Company
- $60.00 - admission and a glass collectible liter stein with beer pours from every brewery attending!
- $45.00 - admission and a plastic tasting mug with beer pours from every brewery attending!
- $25.00 - admission and access to our craft soda offerings! (18 & over)
- $10.00 - kids (2-18 yrs) admission, bounce houses, and petting zoo, unlimited juice and water, kid specific snacks, and kid contests!'
- $100.00 admission for the whole family with 2 adult tickets (plastic tasting mug) and up to three kids. Enjoy the festival while saving $$$.
- Festival VIP Package is the ultimate VIP Oktoberfest experience: 8 Adult Admissions + 8 1L Glass Steins + Personal Table for your group located inside the festival barn with air conditioning! Fully catered food for your whole party by Tessa's Creation located in the festival barn. - $1,000.00 (only 15 available)
About The Delorean's 80s Band: The Deloreans are a seasoned 6-piece showband comprised of 6 distinct vocalists that cover the most memorable artists and nostalgic songs of the ‘80s. Each band member is featured throughout the show, making this band’s most notable attribute its unmatched variety. The Deloreans is known for their dynamic ‘80s costumes, unstoppable energy, and their ability to bring down the house EVERY time.
About The Noblemen: The Noblemen is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia which includes members located throughout the Hampton Roads region. The Noblemen mission is to identify and perform Noble Deeds for great local kids who are in need of help. Read Antonica Welvaert's story on The Noblemen, with photos from David Beloff HERE
- Tickets are nonrefundable
- Rain or shine
- You may bring chairs
- Coolers and outside food and beverage are not permitted
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to participate in the tastings.