Fundraiser: 9th Annual Chesapeake Wine Festival - SOLD OUT
Benefit for Chesapeake Rotary
Benefit for The Chesapeake Rotary Club - 100% volunteer and 100% for charity. In the past 8 years they have raised over $1,400,000 for local charities
When: October 13 from 12 to 6pm
Where: Chesapeake City Park - 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA (see map to the right)
Tickets are $35 online here: www.cheswine.com and will be $40.00 at the gate (if available)
Tasting tickets include:
- unlimited sampling privileges
- souvenir wine glass.
- unlimited tastings from 20 premier Virginia Wineries
- wines from all over the world in the International Wine Village
- Visit the many wine villages within the festival where you will meet the experts and have the opportunity to learn about your favorite grapes, vineyards, and wineries.
- live music with Lewis McGehee and 501 Supreme
- artisans from Hampton Roads and surrounding areas will present their finest creations of wine apparel, wine accessories, award winning art and more!
- beer garden
About Chesapeake Wine Fest:
- one of the most popular and successful charitable events in our area’s history.
- In the past 8 years over $1,400,000 has been distributed to local charities
- over 2000 attendees last year
- Take a virtual trip around the globe and taste some of the region’s and the world’s finest wines.
- presented by Priority Automotive
- takes place at Chesapeake City Park - 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake, VA
|Grapevine Restaurant (Ital)|
|Chesapeake Bay Catering|
|Off the Hook|
|Strawberry Street Cafe|
|Coastal Kettle Corn|
|Sherris Crab Cakes|
- Free Parking
- This is a rain-or-shine event. Plan to have a fantastic day, no matter what the weather!
- No pets.
- Attendees should be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Blankets, coolers and lawn chairs are permitted. Outside food is permitted. No outside alcohol or wine permitted
- Rain or Shine
- This is a charity event. In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, there will be NO Refunds.